How do I modify a restrictive covenant?

Compile your Documents
         i. A Copy of your Title
         ii. A Surveyor's Report done by a Commissioned Land Surveyor
   2. Enlist the Services of an Attorney
          i. Find an Attorney-at-Law who specializes in Restrictive Covenant Modifications.
          ii. The attorney will in turn have a Fixed Date Claim Form and an Affidavit filed in the Courts to receive a hearing date.
          iii. The documents will then be served on the Council, processed and a decision given on the Modification request.
          iv. The attorney returns to Court and the modification process continues. (Note:The judge makes the final decision)