REVENUE ADMINISTRATOR - (CONTRACT: 1 POSITION)
Summary of Duties:
- Officer will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties that are associated with the processing of business services as well as general administrative support.
- Enhance the Councils revenue collection machinery, make recommendations for more effective remedies and penalties to deal with non-compliance.
- Updates and maintains accurate automated records relating to specialized function.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Management Studies/Finance & Management
- Minimum requirement Diploma in Business Administration/Management Studies/HEART /NTA level II
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- Basic Accounting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (with keen knowledge of Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Report writing skills
- The incumbent should:
- Possess excellent telephone etiquette
- Should be proactive
- Have a pleasant personality and should be highly motivated
- Be a team player and extremely flexible
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent written and oral skills
- Possess the ability to work on own initiative
- Be goal and detailed oriented
Salary : $ 644,246.00 per annum
Applications should be accompanied by documentary evidence of age, NIS, TRN and qualifications together with the names and addresses of two (2) referees. Kindly address applications to: Chief Administrative Manager, Portmore Municipal Council, 81-86 Portmore Pines Plaza, Greater Portmore, St. Catherine
Closing date: August 27, 2015
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.